We have put together some answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive. If you have
a question that is not answered below, feel free to contact our staff directly.
- Whose voice is on the automatic calls?
- We can record the automatic messages for you, or they can
be recorded in the voice of a loved one. They can be recorded in any language.
- How many calls can they get per day?
- Our clients can receive an unlimited number of phone calls based
on their specific needs.
- How much does it cost?
- The program is free to our clients. However; in order to be able to keep our
organization moving forward we rely on the generosity of donors to support us.
- How can I get involved?
- If you're interested in being a donor, you can contact us or
go to our donate page for information on where to send your donation.
If your interests lie in helping us in other ways, please contact us today.
- Where does House Calls serve?
- House Calls focuses on Northern Nevada, but we can serve anywhere there is phone service.
- How long does it take after I enroll to receive services?
- Our clients usually receive their first call within 24 hours of enrollment.