Who We Serve
Do you ever worry...
||About the well being and safety of yourself or a loved one who is elderly,
disabled or ill?
||If you or someone you care about will take medication on time?
||Whether someone will check-up on you or someone you care about on a daily basis to make
sure everything is okay?
||Then House Calls may provide the perfect solution.
At House Calls we serve many clients of differing ages and social economic backgrounds. Here
is a sampling of some of our clients' needs being addressed by House Calls:
- A stroke victim needing a reminder to exercise daily.
- A diabetic requiring a reminder to take insulin with meals.
- A cancer patient who gets a reminder to take pain medication every four hours.
- A hip-fracture victim who remains at risk of falling and needs a daily check-up call.
- A glaucoma patient who must be reminded to use eye drops four times each day.
- A lonely, depressed widow who receives a daily call to check-up on her well-being.
- A woman who has returned home after five years in a nursing home who receives daily check-up calls
as she struggles to regain her independence.